We get it. You don’t just “run your non-profit like a business” for a simple reason: it’s not a business. You wake up every day with the challenge of raising funds from one group of people, while providing essential services to a different group. But your messages need to be thoughtfully crafted and delivered for each. We love non-profits because we know them well. We have been in similar shoes, and we can help you along the way to achieving your mission.
Projects We Love
Propeller offers the majority of the following services using in-house staff. However, for few complementary services, we collaborate with third-party experts and provide clients with a seamless experience.
Marketing and Communications
Boosting awareness with public relations, advertising, special events, community engagement and digital communication.
- Constituent communications
- Branding and identity
- Graphic design
- Media relations
- Social media campaigns
- Sensitive issues management
- Major announcements
- General awareness and visibility
- Automated email campaigns
Raising money with development strategy, donor cultivation, donor retention and donor communications.
- Development strategies
- End-of-year campaigns
- New donor cultivation and LYBUNTY strategies
- Acknowledgement and thank you planning
- Special event consultation
- Grant writing and research
- Capital campaign announcements
- Database management and clean-up
Creating clear vision and plans with strategic planning, board and staff development, research and data analysis and streamlined back-end functions.
- Strategic planning
- Volunteer recruitment
- Mission, vision and core values development
- Board development and engagement
- Leadership and staff development
- Executive leadership changes
- Community polling and data analysis
“Propeller helped us expand our media presence and reach in a very real way. They are not just vendors to us, they are a part of the team, and their work as thought partners and advocates has had a measurable positive effect on our marketing efforts.”
– Heather Brasel, Director of Communications & Marketing, Holland Hall