Whether your needs are small or large, we always think of ourselves as your contract marketing director or chief marketing officer.
Nearly all of our clients have in-house marketing staff, so we don’t pretend to replace those teams. Rather, we integrate with their efforts and either provide expertise they don’t have or help backfill their capacity during unusually busy times. Every step of the way, we bring insights and ideas to the table that you’d expect from a seasoned CMO.
That means we make sure your overall marketing program:
- Stays focused on specific goals of your organization so that it serves a tangible strategy and earns the credibility and respect of senior leaders.
- Uses the best message and visuals to tell your story.
- Has a clearly defined target audience and knows what makes them tick.
- Sends messages through the most cost-effective channels, whether that be traditional advertising, news media, social media and other digital platforms and so forth.
- Integrates well into other areas such as sales, human resources, employee communications and others.
- Follows a reasonable budget and timeline.